The Siam Society is a cultural organisation with an international scope. Established in 1904, it promotes the cultures, history, arts, and heritage conservation of Thailand and other countries. Its membership comprises of over 60 nationalities.
Here you can find job opportunities at The Siam Society:
The Siam Society Under Royal Patronage is looking for a full-time Communications Officer with a marketing background to develop its digital communications. The role primarily involves using online channels (social media, email, YouTube, etc.) to reach out to and engage with our desired audiences, plus the creation of content.
- Manage, create and upload content through the organisation’s online channels (social media, email, YouTube, etc.).
- Engage with desired audiences via the organisation’s online channels.
- Refine and apply the organisation’s brand identity consistently throughout the channels.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Minimum bachelor’s or technical college degree in marketing (or major).
- At least one year of relevant experience.
- Ability to apply marketing principles and online practices for the needs of a cultural organisation.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office, YouTube, and social media channels. Photo- and video-editing skills is a plus.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English and Thai.
The Communications Officer will report directly to the Managing Director of The Siam Society. Please send your full resume in English with a recent photograph to: email@example.com