Becoming a Member
Subscribing for membership allows individuals to enjoy the facilities and activities in full, while also supporting the continuity of The Siam Society’s operations.
Offers of specialist skills or internship, even on a short-term basis, are welcome as they supplement the work of The Siam Society.
Your contribution to The Siam Society will enable us to continue to carry out our mission in promoting the study and knowledge of the cultures, history, arts, and heritage of Thailand and its neighbouring countries.
Proceeds will also go towards the necessary funding of our various programme, e.g. library, museum, publications, lecture, study trips, and performances.
Donations to The Siam Society are entitled to tax deduction according to Section 47 (7) (b) and Section 79 Part (8) (b) of the Revenue Code, announcement number 136.
For your convenience, donations can be made via the following QR code. Please kindly send us a copy of the transfer slip in order for us to issue an acknowledgement of your donations.
General donation Kamthieng House Museum Restoration
Benefits of Life and Ordinary Membership:
- Free admission to library and loan of general books
- Free admission to Kamthieng House Museum
- Free admission to lectures, held on a regular basis
- Booking priority for study trips
- Discount on admission fee for concerts and other cultural performances
- 10% discount on space rental and the Society’s special publications
- A complimentary copy of the Annual Report of The Siam Society
- A complimentary copy of each issue of the Journal of The Siam Society, and the Natural History Bulletin of The Siam Society, published during the year in which membership is active.
Spouse receives the same benefits as member when joining The Siam Society’s activities
Benefits of Student Membership
Similar benefits as for Ordinary Members, except Student Members may not borrow library books, do not receive voting rights at AGMs or EGMs, and complimentary copies of the Journal of The Siam Society or the Natural History Bulletin of The Siam Society.
(remittance from overseas THB 50,000 nett)
THB 3,500 per year
(remittance from overseas THB 4,000 nett)
THB 500 per year
To undergraduate level
To apply, download the application form below
Payment can be made to “The Siam Society”, saving account no. 053-2-03946-8 at TMBThanachart Bank (ttb).
For a receipt, please send your payment slip to Khun Supharat by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: + 66 2 258 3491