Natural History Bulletin of The Siam Society
The Natural History Bulletin of The Siam Society (NHBSS) is a biannual publication printed in English.
It is provided free to members of The Siam Society, partner libraries and other institutions, and is available for sale to non-members (please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Potential contributors can check information for submission here. Contributors will gain academic credits for themselves and their university’s ranking. Editorial matters and manuscripts can be emailed to Dr Prachya Musikasinthorn, Honorary Editor, NHBSS at: email@example.com
- Prachya Musikasinthorn, Honorary Editor (Kasetsart University, Thailand)
- Kansri Boonprakorb (Ramkhamhaeng University, Thailand)
- Warren Y. Brockelman (BIOTEC, National Science and Development Agency, Thailand)
- George A. Gale (King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi, Thailand)
- Hidetoshi Nagamasu (The Kyoto University Museum, Japan)
- Anak Pattanavibool (Wildlife Conservation Society, Thailand Program)
- Philip D. Round (Mahidol University, Thailand)
- Tommaso Savini (King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi, Thailand)
- Robert W. Sites (University of Missouri, USA)
- Sompoad Srikosamatara (Mahidol University, Thailand)
- Sarayudh Bunyavejchewin (Royal Forest Department, Thailand)
- Visut Baimai (Mahidol University, Thailand)
- Stephen Elliott (Chiang Mai University, Thailand)
Volume 63 No.2, March 2019
Single copies are available at THB 300 (Thailand) / USD 32 (International).
For inquiries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NHBSS Subscription Rate
The Siam Society Members: Free (on request).
Non-member individuals: THB 300 (Thailand) / USD 32 (International)
Previous issues are available at THB 150 / USD 7.50 plus postage.