Study Trips Officer
The Siam Society Under Royal Patronage is looking for a full-time Study Trips Officer. The role involves the coordination and implementing management of the Society’s study trips programme, which is considered as one of the core activities of The Siam Society for its members and the general public.
- Coordinate in developing a suitable and practical study trips programme, which include ideas creation, finding experts, conducting surveys for possibilities in organising the planned trip, transportations and estimations etc.
- Serve as the main coordinator for all client members and experts for each study trip on matters such as booking and payment, transportation arrangements, contents on handout production etc.
- Able to self-conduct (manage to lead) trips to destinations in Thailand and abroad.
- Serve as the main coordinator and facilitator with relevant agencies and stakeholders (hotels, museums, attractions, temples etc.), including trip leader(s), to ensure the successful outcome of each trip.
- Responsible for all paperwork, including financial related documents with respect to each trip.
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned.
- Minimum bachelor’s or technical college degree.
- At least two years of relevant experience.
- Ability to travel abroad, including the flexibility to work during odd hours, which may sometimes include weekends.
- Excellent physical health conditions.
- Tourist Guide License preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge, passion, and interest in the area of culture and history, along with an interest in natural environment (if possible).
- IT skills in Microsoft Office, YouTube, and social media channels. Photo and video editing skills is preferred.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English and Thai.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Service minded and team-oriented.
The Study Trips Officer will report directly to the Managing Director of The Siam Society. Please send your full resume in English along with a recent photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org